Your companies public image is fundamental to its success. If you are a startup trying to make a good first impression or an established business trying to re-introduce your products or services, we can help you achieve your goals through well-managed, results-oriented public relations campaigns.
With success at events and promotions our clients have garnered recognition from noted media outlets. In the past we have been successful in utilizing major media channels such as The New York Daily News, The New York Beacon, WBLS FM, WVIP FM to name a few.
As part of our publicity campaign we will:
- Develop a print campaign that would cover key Caribbean and African- American publications in the tri-state area.
- Develop a similar campaign in Jamaican and other Caribbean publications, being fully aware that much of the stories that are carried in local press there in Jamaica are re-printed here in the US.
- Orchestrate a series of radio interviews in key markets with a large concentration of Caribbean nations. Generate interviews, wherever possible, to provide visibility and provide the platform to get the message out to the masses.
- Place information and press releases to as many websites as possible.
- Utilize all the current web/online options to keep consumers informed.
- Coordinate a press launch – inviting all local press and business partners.
- Participate in at least one strategic meeting with your team to formulate innovative promotional opportunities to bring new levels of excitement to event and to raise the level of interest about clients products.